Thursday, April 30, 2015

I Do Not Send Cute/Sexy Photo’s

While I was looking at some old photo’s of mine. I found some funny ones I would send to my boyfriend trying to “be cute”. As you will soon see, I am a total failure at the cute/sexy selfie. I just can’t take it seriously! If I think about it, I can’t help but feel weird. And then I start feeling goofy, and then I think of models and how they always look perfect. Seriously how do they get there face to make those expressions! I just feel that I was way more flirty in my teenage years and that it didn’t stick. I’m now a awkward 25 year old adult, that would rather send goofy awkward photos then any sexy or perfectly cute one any day. And I know I’m not the only one or at least I hope so.



So lets begin, I’ll give you some subtexts on the photos.

My boyfriend would leave really really really early for work a couple years back. He would not always remember to give me a kiss goodbye. So he would usually get angry pictures of me demanding a kiss.


And then I read something that said “biting your lip was the new “sexy” or something like that. Which lead to this awkward attempt.

ohhh so sexy....
Some mornings he would get something like this.



While other mornings he would be asking what I was eating.


And then sometimes he would ask what I was up to. If I was just getting out the shower, one would expect a steamy sexy picture. I hope he never expected that type of thing….



Sometimes he would ask me how I slept.


While other times if I was actually feeling flirty, he would have gotten something like this.


Don’t judge me, that is a super hot picture!

For me it’s just super easy to take a photo of myself being real, real silly, real unattractive, real awkward. Because 9 times out of 10 the people in my life deserve a smile or laugh. Most of the time I get texts back saying the pic I sent made them laugh or they showed there friend and they laughed to.

So no I do not send cute or sexy pics and if I did, then I would have to much time on my hands. Which I don’t, because I’m to busy being awesome.

Hope you all had a good laugh or smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment